Continue to develop your Professional career at the University of Tennessee with one of the few programs of its kind in the nation. This program provides the basic foundation of R&M knowledge and offers the flexibility to include the specific training that you need. The RMC has designed the program for working professionals. It offers the needed mix of hands-on, practical maintenance exercises and reliability education. The RMIC® is a College of Engineering Guided Professional Development Program.
- Complete One Bootcamp
- Strategic Implementation and Leadership in R&M “Boot Camp” (for implementers at all levels)
- Overview of Modern Reliability & Maintainability Concepts “Boot Camp”
- Complete One Focus Area Course
- Complete One Supporting Course
- Course can be taken from RMC or any RMC Training Partner https://rmc.utk.edu/training-partners/
- Complete A MRO Inventory Management Focus Project (at work with measurable results)
Or you can complete the 9 month Online version.
By completing the above, earn your RMIC® MRO Inventory Management Engineering Certification