The RMIC® Planning and Scheduling Certification Program provides the basic foundation of R&M knowledge and offers the flexibility to include the specific training that you need. This program is designed for working professionals. It offers the needed mix of maintenance and reliability education either in person or through virtual interactive instructor-led sessions, hands-on coaching and mentoring, and practical maintenance exercises, as well as your structured certification project.
- Complete One Bootcamp
- Strategic Implementation and Leadership in R&M “Boot Camp” (for implementers at all levels)
- Overview of Modern Reliability & Maintainability Concepts “Boot Camp”
- Complete One Planning & Scheduling Course
- Complete One Supporting Course
- Course can be taken from RMC or any RMC Training Partner https://rmc.utk.edu/training-partners/
- Complete a coached RMC Planning and Scheduling Focused Project (at work with measurable results)
Or you can complete the 6 month Online version.
*All courses count for the RMIC® (Reliability and Maintainability Implementation Certification)