The jobs listed below are engineering positions with RMC member companies. The corresponding links will provide access to information about the position and the application process. Please apply DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY. The RMC will not accept applications or resumes. This listing is provided as a benefit of RMC membership and as a resource for engineering students.
Supply Chain Internship at Frito-Lay PEPSICO
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo, we place Campus Interns/Full-Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarters locations. Field-based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
The PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Integrated Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Supply Chain Planning, Strategy, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Customer Integration, Commercialization, and HQ Manufacturing & Engineering. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their careers with unlimited career growth potential!
- Atlanta, GA
- Bradenton, FL
- Carlisle, PA
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Chicago, IL
- Columbia, MD
- Indianapolis, IN
- Jersey City, NJ
- Kansas City, KS
- Lancaster, TX
- Mountain Top, PA
- Orlando, FL
- White Plains, N
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of seven Supply Chain divisions. As an intern, you will be assigned a 10-week project, gain exposure to PepsiCo’s leaders during our Executive Speaker Series, network with members of PepsiCo’s Employee Resource Groups, and more.
Reliability Engineer at Owens Corning (Fort Smith, Arkansas)
The primary role of the Reliability Engineer (RE) is to utilize engineering practices to drive out sources of repetitive failure in equipment and processes. The Reliability Engineer will identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. In addition, the Reliability Engineer is involved in the Early Management design and installation stages of capital projects for new assets, modification of existing assets, and conducts and develops various analytical methods for determining reliability of components, equipment and processes. The RE will also be involved in the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance’s PM Pillar.
This role acquires process and equipment data, provides analysis of the data to include preparation of charts, diagrams, drawings, calculations and reports which define reliability problems and makes recommendations for improvements. The level of reliability required for an asset will consider the criticality ranking, the economic limitations for equipment up/down time, repair/replacement costs, availability of materials/equipment, etc. The Reliability Engineer, with clear external perspective of our customer’s demands, will develop and ensure the execution of plans to reduce or eliminate production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets, and executes or follows the execution of that plan intended to drive improved availability.
Live the Owens Corning Safety Stand – Living Safely
- Implement a personal safety action plan and review with leader
- Ensure a safe work environment through employee coaching, engagement, and strict adherence to OC policies and procedures
Drives the elimination of production and maintenance losses
- Gathers and examines basic reliability data from data bases, field tests, CMMS systems and other data sources, and correlates the data using well defined engineering techniques and procedures.
- Assist/Learn and eventually facilitate Root Cause analysis/Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Determine “Bad Actors” and Prioritize findings to focus on the largest or most critical opportunities.
- Confer with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Maintenance leaders, and other Reliability Engineers to develop a plan in partnership with Operations and Maintenance, to effectively and economically improve equipment and process designs.
- Capable of leading PM Pillar/Reliability projects and Early Management TPM Pillar and Projects.
Improves asset total cost of ownership across the enterprise
- Partner with Capital Delivery to ensure the Early Management focusing on reliability and maintainability of new and modified equipment installations have been considered as part of the project.
- Capable of training/teaching PM Pillar and reliability
- Able to define, develop, monitor and refine asset maintenance strategies.
- Partner with plant PM Pillar/maintenance teams to define, develop and refine the Preventative/Predictive Maintenance program
- Application of Storeroom/MRO best practices
- Develop/Apply Master Equipment list, Equipment Criticality, BOMs, etc.
Leads and develops talent
- Provides reliability based and precision maintenance training
- Provides feedback on expectations and performance for PdM team members
- In partnership with Maintenance Leader, leads and builds an effective work team to increase plant performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Leads/Manages External resources on reliability projects and programs
- Capacity to lead by influence and to engage appropriate stakeholders to deliver the systems and standards
Engineer I/II/III/Sr. at Boardwalk Pipeline (Owensboro, KY)
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the Partnership can be found online at www.bwpipelines.com.
We are currently looking for an Engineer I/II/III/Sr. for our Owensboro, KY office.
In this role, you will join the Asset Reliability Team in leading Boardwalk Operations and Engineering in reliability concepts and best practices to ensure safe, compliant, efficient and reliable service of natural gas related assets. This will include working closely with Field Operations on defect elimination at the local level, conducting reliability analytics, coordinating PdM inspections and interpreting results, RCFA, RCM/FMEA, asset criticality analysis, managing asset information in Maximo™, developing and validating asset maintenance strategies, determination of risks, assessment of risks, development of mitigation for the risks, and continuous improvement efforts and organizational change management. The focus will be placed on rotating and reciprocating assets and assets supporting to gas measurement, processing, conditioning, pressure regulation and flow control. You will also utilize reliability concepts and industry best practices to provide technical and reliability support and training to Field Operations, Engineering, and other Technical Support Teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with traditional reliability engineering/risk management tools and best practices
- Experience with Maximo™ or other CMMS/EAM work order management system
- Strong commitment to working safely
- Strong leadership, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience in practicing Reliability Engineering
- Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics ®
- Proficiency in probability and statistics for reliability
- Proficiency in vibration analysis, lubrication analysis, motor circuit analysis, infrared thermography, root cause analysis, failure mode and effects analysis, and ultrasonic measurement
- Experience with TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis methodology and software (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis in Reliability
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Engineer, District Reliability at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA)
The District Reliability Engineer (DRE) is responsible for supporting sites within a district. The DRE functions as a subject matter expert in SAP and APSM. This position provides support for maintenance management programs, capital management, metric reporting, and training. The DRE performs data collection, data analysis, program audits, and supports implementation of improvement plans.
The DRE leads execution of predictive maintenance (PdM) and reliability centered maintenance (RCM) processes that report asset health to proactively identify issues prior to failure. The DRE monitors assets within a district to ensure Americold Operating System (AOS) is driving continuous improvement through Maintenance Excellence. The DRE leads data collection and analysis for condition monitoring / predictive maintenance programs including vibration, ultrasound, oil analysis, infrared thermography, and motor current analysis.
The DRE assists a district with development of site specific Capital Expense planning leveraging SAP to identify Bad Actors, Life Cycle Costing, and End of Useful Life.
- Responsible for the implementation of reliability concepts including development of Root Cause Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance technologies and Preventive Maintenance development/optimization to achieve high levels of availability of plants assets
- Driving increased production and uptime using reliability tools and processes, including Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Provide technical and engineering support and troubleshooting advice to FSM and various operational areas
- Subject Matter Expert in the design and operation of rotating equipment, development of equipment strategies (including lubrications, conditions monitoring, and preventive maintenance), and management of mechanical integrity (including tanks, pressure vessels, and piping)
- Develop and implement plans for continuous improvement of equipment, processes, and process controls
- Develop and implement warranty and rebuild process for the district
- Work closely with FSM in the development of long-term equipment maintenance strategies and operator basic care (OBC) as well as support troubleshooting efforts through formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Deliver a strategic reliability-centered maintenance approach to optimizing asset life and productivity through documented asset strategies.
- Lead the telematics program post installation, manage the data proliferation, provide technical support on telematics system, including portal, KPI reporting, management routines, and cadences for reviews.
- Performs data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and explanatory analysis to identify risks and issues with data integrity and/or asset reliability.
- Determines SAP PM best practices and develops actionable recommendations for ensuring data integrity.
- Optimizes use of SAP PM reporting across district to identify equipment deficiencies and improve asset reliability.
- Collaborates with Regional and District Maintenance leadership to identify and prioritize reliability improvement opportunities (Bad Actors) and define specific action plans to execute.
- Review supporting documentation in APSM to ensure PSM programs are complete and accurate for sites within the district.
- Work with sites to close gaps identified in monthly APSM report.
- Ensure newly acquired assets are setup in SAP appropriately.
- Train associates on SAP and APSM program as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting, Business Systems, Business Administration, or related experience required.
- Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module preferred.
- Experience in data analytics and reliability centered maintenance preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business knowledge; demonstrates an understanding of the best practice processes and issues relevant to preventative maintenance industries.