The jobs listed below are engineering positions with RMC member companies. The corresponding links will provide information about the work and the application process. Please apply DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY. The RMC will not accept applications or resumes. This listing is a benefit of RMC membership and a resource for engineering students.
Maintenance Manager at NTT
- NorCal, CA, United States of America
- Pennsylvania, United States of America
- New Jersey, United States of America
- New Hampshire, United States of America
- Michigan, United States of America
- Redmond, WA, United States of America
- San Jose, CA, United States of America
- Palo Alto, CA, United States of America
- Greenwood Village, CO, United States of America
- Orem, UT, United States of America
- Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
- Southfield, Michigan, United States
- Wisconsin, United States of America
- Indiana, United States of America
- Washington, United States of America
- South Carolina, United States of America
- Illinois, United States of America
- Oregon, United States of America
- Oklahoma, United States of America
- Ohio, United States of America
- Maryland, United States of America
- Wyoming, United States of America
- Georgia, United States of America
- Florida, United States of America
- Delaware, United States of America
- Connecticut, United States of America
- Colorado, United States of America
- California, United States of America
- Texas, United States of America
- San Francisco, CA, United States of America
- Franklin, WI, United States of America
- Herndon, VA, United States of America
- Ashburn, VA, United States of America
- Santa Clara, CA, United States of America
- Arizona, United States of America
- San Diego, CA, United States of America
- Boca Raton, FL, United States of America
Want to be a part of our team?
POSITION SUMMARY: BASIC FUNCTION
The Maintenance Manager supports the Real Estate and Facilities (RE&F) department by optimizing the company’s Maintenance Management. This includes monitoring and improving maintenance practices ensuring Data Center equipment uptime. Also includes coordinating and scheduling specific long termmaintenance activities for the critical assets ensuring the successful 24X7 operation of each site, as directed by the Director, Maintenance and Reliability.
The Maintenance Manager also assists in the development of methods to optimize scheduled maintenance, maintenance training, verify follow-up work is identified/executed as well as auditing proper completion and effectiveness of performed maintenance.
Reliability Engineer at Cargill (Newark, CA)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from food service operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose & Impact
The Reliability Engineer will apply technical knowledge to deliver continuous improvement in process and asset reliability through the detection and elimination of defects. In this role, you will partner with the team to ensure the fulfillment of reliability engineering strategies.
- Implement moderately complex reliability excellence activities and identify and prioritize reliability engineering value creation opportunities.
- Execute the development, design and installation of predictive maintenance programs and technology in alignment with the area procedures.
- Prepare technical reviews of moderately complex projects and collaborate with related areas on new equipment reliability specifications.
- Perform the identification and elimination of bad actors and the optimization of equipment
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to maintenance repairs and production in reliability related processes and the identification of critical spares.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- SAP experience
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Solid knowledge in the application of reliability tools
- Knowledge in maintenance process management
- Project management experience
- Experience creating complex tests and analysis
- Predictive maintenance technologies experience
To be considered for this role, you must complete the application process online at www.cargill.com/careers.
Sales Enablement Engineer (Hybrid Work Option) at Emerson (Knoxville, TN)
If you are a Sales Professional in the process industry looking to grow your career, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in Knoxville, TN (Hybrid Work Option) you will be responsible for supporting sales effectiveness through the generation of customer, application, and product-specific sales tools, sales training, and videos. Support sales channels with various needs such as technical training, development and application subject matter expertise, product positioning, competitive positioning, sales collateral, architecture planning, strategic customer pursuits, etc.
This role has the flexibility of a work-from-home option for up to three days a week. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
AS A SALES ENABLEMENT ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Provide support and training for global sales and services channels with Reliability Solutions products and services, including sales indoctrination, on-boarding, and inside sales training on AMS Portfolio offerings.
- Support global sales channels with on-site sales training or customer-facing visits to support the international channel’s technical sales needs.
- Support and answer incoming technical questions from AskPSS escalations and Reliability Rangers
- Create new and manage existing content for the Reliability Solutions Sales Portal
- Provide product positioning and competitive tools to the global sales channel as required
- Create customer-facing sales tools for products and solutions
- Create sales promotions and materials as needed
- Give customer presentations and product demonstrations
- Support sales in new customer acquisition targeting through vertical industry applications and positioning content
- Work with Marketing Communications to create new sales collateral when needs are identified through the sales channel
- Support new product rollouts from a sales training and business development perspective (i.e. regional sales launches, webinars, Champs messages)
- Support customer visits to the Knoxville Reliability Solutions Center (Technology Information Exchanges, Product Demos, generic customer visits) as an SME as needed.
- Perform regular Plantweb product demonstrations for sales and customer
- Publish application papers and technical whitepapers in industry periodicals and social media
- Work with customers to publish application papers and customer success stories with the use of the AMS portfolio
- Promote Reliability Solutions products through social media
WHO YOU ARE:
You gain the confidence and trust of others quickly. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, in small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You build constructive relationships with people both similar and different from yourself. You provide calmness and productivity, even when things are unclear. You stage activities with relevant milestones and schedules. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Engineering, Business development, Condition monitoring sales, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics, or another relevant area.
- Predictive maintenance, condition machine monitoring, and/or B2B software sales experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% (domestic and international).
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical discipline.
- Working knowledge on IoT platforms, cloud-based environments, selling subscription software, remote connectivity, edge devices, data analytics, data lakes, cyber-security, VPNs, VM servers, firewalls, thin clients, IT infrastructure and architecture.
- Sound knowledge of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Visualization, Vibration Analysis and Predictive Maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Reliability Solutions AMS product portfolio.
Training Instructor I at Emerson (Knoxville, TN)
AS A TRAINING INSTRUCTOR I, YOU WILL:
- Conduct formal training courses on assigned topics
- Develop course curriculum for all assigned training courses.
- Assist Training Manager with developing an internal training program for new instructors
- Develop course demonstration equipment with the approval of the Training Manager
- Ensure technical accuracy of training materials assigned and reviewed by the Training Manager
- Provide guidance and act as a technical resource for other instructors
- Perform other duties as required
WHO YOU ARE:
You keep up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, the competition, and the marketplace. You promote a sense of urgency and establish and enforce individual accountability in the team. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You gain the confidence and trust of others easily. You build rapport in an open, friendly, and accepting way. You develop constructive relationships with people both similar and different from yourself.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Associates of Science required
- Experience and skill in making oral presentations required
- A minimum of three years of experience in condition monitoring required
- Ability to maintain positive work relationships with all work associates required
- Ability to maintain good customer relations required
- Aptitude for teaching others and ability to relate to plant personnel of all levels.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in teaching a minimum of two predictive technologies (vibration, online vibration, Wireless, or balancing) is preferred.
Supply Chain Internship at Frito-Lay PEPSICO
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo, we place Campus Interns/Full-Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarters locations. Field-based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
The PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Integrated Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Supply Chain Planning, Strategy, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Customer Integration, Commercialization, and HQ Manufacturing & Engineering. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their careers with unlimited career growth potential!
- Atlanta, GA
- Bradenton, FL
- Carlisle, PA
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Chicago, IL
- Columbia, MD
- Indianapolis, IN
- Jersey City, NJ
- Kansas City, KS
- Lancaster, TX
- Mountain Top, PA
- Orlando, FL
- White Plains, N
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of seven Supply Chain divisions. As an intern, you will be assigned a 10-week project, gain exposure to PepsiCo’s leaders during our Executive Speaker Series, network with members of PepsiCo’s Employee Resource Groups, and more.