The jobs listed below are engineering positions with RMC member companies. The corresponding links will provide access to information about the position and the application process. Please apply DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY. The RMC will not accept applications or resumes. This listing is provided as a benefit of RMC membership and as a resource for engineering students.
Multiple Positions Open at Fluke (United States)
Are you prospecting for a great career win? If yes, Fluke has outstanding opportunities for highly driven field sellers for multiple regions (see links below). We are currently looking for candidates that will work with end-users, have a technical background, and are process and sales oriented. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of sales experience in an industrial setting however, consideration will be given to a recent graduate or a non-degreed individual with experience. You may be responsible for your own territory or working under the direction of a Senior Territory Sales Manager. You will use your technical knowledge to support sales efforts with our manufacturer’s representative agencies, distribution partners, and end-users.
Use the links below for additional information on each opening and to apply. Candidates must apply individually for each territory they are interested in.
Nashville/ N AL (2 positions) https://careers.fortive.com/fluke/job/FLU009541/Territory-Sales-Manager
Batch/Furnance Engineering Lead at Owens Corning (Jackson, TN)
A key member of the OC Technical talent pipeline, the successful candidate will demonstrate solid plant manufacturing experience along with the capacity to operate with multi-process focus. This Batch/Furnace Engineering Lead position is intended to prepare the incumbent for promotional or expanded Technical roles within the company; relocation in the future is a necessity.
The Jackson Batch/Furnace Engineering Lead position will have specific responsibility for the Batch and Furnace processes at the Jackson site. This includes: process optimization, TPM deployment, and connection to serve the production customer in a zero-waste environment; as well as direct supervision of the Batch daylight technician. Success to be measured through ready to serve process, successful glass chemistry and reduction of waste caused by a loss in process areas, as well as growth and development of the Batch daylight technician and Furnace Development Program participant.
Maintenance Coach at Keurig Dr Pepper (Knoxville, TN)
The Maintenance Coach is responsible for the coordination, planning, and supervision of the D2/N2 Maintenance. This position is focused on driving maintenance-related area improvement with cross-functional teams and overseeing the successful implementation of area maintenance projects. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and works cross functionally with Production, EH&S, Quality, HR, Finance and Engineering team members. This position is responsible for supervising approximately 15-20 Team Members.
What you will do:
- Oversee area maintenance projects and act as member of Maintenance leadership.
- Provide on-call support for D2/N2 shift and participates in staff meetings that fall outside of routine shift hours.
- Ability to flex work schedule to provide appropriate leadership support to staff members on both D2 and N2 shifts.
- Act as communication liaison between maintenance technicians and business partners including Production and Engineering.
- Manages and develops maintenance team members; Provides maintenance guidance and oversight for all shift associates; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Supports the operation in ways to help reduce overall costs.
- Continually reduces equipment downtime and increase availability through the establishment of a preventive/predictive maintenance program (including failure analysis)
- Champions and drives relentless reduction of breakdown losses through Breakdown Analysis and other appropriate Focused Improvement Tools.
- Participates in, and supports, the Department safety training program. (I.E.: weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program, enforcement of the confined space program, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to support a long term maintenance plan showing year over year improvement in Reliability, Maintenance KPIs and maintenance Cost
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Ensure effective equipment troubleshooting, including root causes identification and action plan implementation.
- Review maintenance history, identify key opportunities for improvement, and establish site specific projects to address needed changes.
- Audit maintenance task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Participate in appropriate site meetings (pod, planning, leadership, and employee meetings) and work with Maintenance leadership on corporate initiatives.
- Manages maintenance projects with team and peers.
- Insure data integrity within a SAP environment and MP2.
- You are a peer and team member with Engineering and Operations. You will help facilitate communication between maintenance technicians and business partners including production, engineering, and maintenance leader
- s multi-site.
- Understands, in detail, the plant maintenance planning and scheduling process.
- Review and assess the quality of work performed by your team to continuously learn how to improve asset performance.
- Audit maintenance standard work, task quality, track work orders, and report on area maintenance activity and performance.
- Follows all policies, ergonomic standards, and safety requirements directed by Keurig Dr Pepper
- Coordinate with vendors to meet the needs of the area maintenance team.
- Assist maintenance technicians as necessary.
- Comply with Regulatory, Company, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s Principles, policies and applicable laws.
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
What you must have:
- 0- 5 years of experience in a supervisory role preferred, preferably in food/beverage manufacturing and leading 10+ employees
- ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement strategy and/or TPM Certifications highly desired
- Strong experience in project management preferred; experience in Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management
- Strong experience and working knowledge of plant maintenance software, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated supportive leadership skills and Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated Decision making skills.
- Experience working and understanding mechanical, electrical, and automation
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholder groups and manage projects
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs, view the larger picture, and systematically solve problems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, be on-call, and travel as necessary
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures
- Strong Computer Skills,( Microsoft Office Suite)