Continue to develop your Professional career at the University of Tennessee with one of the few programs of its kind in the nation. This program provides the basic foundation of R&M knowledge and offers the flexibility to include the specific training that you need. The RMC has designed the program for working professionals and gives the most Hands-on and practical maintenance and reliability education. It is a College of Engineering Guided Professional Development Program.
Develop your roadmap to R&M Competitive Excellence. There are select pathways for Engineers, Trades/Technicians and Leadership.
- Three or more courses from the RMC
- One course must be an “R&M Boot Camp Course”
- Three courses from an approved RMC Training Partner
- One predictive technology certification counts as one course completed
- Implementation project (3-6month)
- Project will be guided by an RMC consultant and presented to company management
Once you have completed your implementation project portion of the certification, you will be able to use the RMIC® abbreviations with your professional title. To maintain the status, you will need to be re-certified by doing one of the following every three years:
- Complete two or more courses from the RMC’s training schedule
- Complete one course from the RMC and one course from an approved RMC Training Partner
- New Implementation Project