“Where Industry and Academia Meet for Competitive Advantage”
Join as a Member Company
$3,000 per year for companies with 1,000 or less employees
$5,000 per year for companies with 1,001 – 4,000 employees
$10,000 per year for companies with over 4,000 employees
**Dues may be set up on any 12 month cycle**
A simple one-page application
- Attend and participate in semi-annual RMC “Best Practice” member meetings. Gather and share information about the best practices, systems, and technology in maintenance and reliability. The company membership allows multiple representatives from each company to attend.
- Network and develop contacts with key personnel from other member companies – both at the meetings and in-between.
- Become eligible to participate in the RMC Maintenance and Reliability Intern Program. This unique program locates interested students, assists in the placement process, and provides upfront training leading into a 13 week summer experience that helps students see the opportunities in this field which allows the employers to consider these students for future positions.
- Receive discounts to RMC conferences, short courses, and specialized reliability and maintenance engineering training sessions.
- R&M Assessment and Benchmarking Opportunities.
- Guidance toward RMIC® (Reliability and Maintainability Implementation Certification) Completion and Employee Development.
The RMC reserves the right to deny/cancel memberships that are not aligned with the ongoing vision and business interest of the RMC.