Continue to develop your Professional career at the University of Tennessee with one of the few programs of its kind in the nation. This program provides the basic foundation of R&M knowledge and offers the flexibility to include the specific training that you need. The RMC has designed the program for working professionals. It offers the needed mix of hands-on, practical maintenance exercises and reliability education. The RMIC® is a College of Engineering Guided Professional Development Program.
Develop your personal roadmap to R&M Competitive Excellence with any of the 8 PractitionerFocus Areas.
- Complete One Bootcamp
- Strategic Implementation and Leadership in R&M “Boot Camp” (for implementers at all levels)
- Overview of Modern Reliability & Maintainability Concepts “Boot Camp”
- Complete One Supporting Course
- Complete One Focus Area Course
- Applied Condition Based Maintenance / Predictive Maintenance Technologies
- Ultrasound Level I or II
- Thermographic Applications – Level I
- Complete A Conditioned Based Maintenance and Predictive Technologies Project
By completing the above, earn your RMIC®Practitioner in Conditioned Based Maintenance and Predictive Technologies Engineering Certificate
*All courses count for the RMIC® (Reliability and Maintainability Implementation Certification)
*Earn 3 RMIC® Practitioner Recognitions and be a RMIC® Practitioner-Master