Date: Oct. 31, 2017–Nov. 2, 2017
Time: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Location: Perkins Hall Room B60
Utilizing this 3 day Core Concepts Course provides Maintenance and Reliability Technicians a comprehensive overview of 20+ focus areas.
Not only do attendees benefit from the knowledge and skills gained in the course, they also gain a globally recognized CMRT certification when passing the optional CMRT exam. When coupled with the output from the optional CMRT exam, an organization is able to build individual development plans for workforce development.
Our Maintenance and Reliability Core Concepts Course coupled with the optional CMRT exam is a holistic approach to developing your people.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Core Concepts course topics include:
- Disassembling and inspecting components for troubleshooting.
- Preventing injuries through best practices for maintenance safety.
- Reducing downtime with work plans for preventive and predictive maintenance.
People and Processes will also proctor the Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician exam at the end of the review course*.
The exam tests competence and knowledge of specific tasks within four CMRT domains.
- Maintenance and Reliability Practices
- Preventive, Predictive and Condition-based Maintenance
- Troublshooting and Analysis Approaches
- Corrective Maintenance Actions
CMRT Exam Available on Sept. 15th! Information regarding exam registration, time, location, etc. emailed to you after you register for the seminar.