Date: Oct. 24, 2017–Oct. 26, 2017
Time: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Location: Nissan Training Center
Instructed by Ramesh Gulati, Asset Management & Reliability Specialist at Jacobs – Asset Management Group, Tullahoma, TN
The three day R&M fundamentals refresher course will BOOST your technical workforce’ understanding of reliability & maintenance principles, and help create a sustainable reliability culture to maximize the benefits!
The asset-equipment management practices in any organization determines whether an operation is considered a financial drain or a well-run business unit, which operates utilizing best reliability & maintenance practices to ensure assets reliability, safety, improved productivity, and profits.
- Introduction to Asset Management and It’s Business Impact
- Reliability Culture Examples
- Defining Best Practices and Asset performance
- Understanding Maintenance Role – Capacity Assurance
- Workflow and Roles
- Planning & Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Operations Role –Operator Driven Reliability
- Workplace Design –5 S Plus
- Optimizing Maintenance – RCM/CBM
- Designing for reliability and Maintenance
- Improvement Tools (Including 6 Sigma)
- Workforce/People Development
- Organization, Team Building and Communication
- Current Trends –Lean, Energy & Safety
- Sustaining Reliability and Safety Culture
CMRP Exam Available on Oct. 27th! Information regarding exam registration, time, location, etc. emailed to you after you register for the seminar.
Member Rate: $1,345
Non Member Rate: $1,495
Click Here for more information on the R&M Implementation Certification Program.